Question About Satellite TV/Movies on Demand in Cabin...

rkaratsu

I am sure many will rave but I found them disappointing. Depends on your taste in movies and what you may or may not have seen. Was not to our taste. I think we opted to watch a lot of reruns of downtown abbey if I recall. I don’t know how often the selections are changed

We are in a top suite on oceania marina right now with a truly amazing selection of movies a tv shows. Everything from mad men to gone with the wind to film noir to Hitchcock films to recent releases to musicals.

We will be on quest next month and hoping for a better selection

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Who has time to watch movies on a cruise? I am amazed at the stamina you must have. We are always enjoying dinner, maybe a show, after dinner drinks and music and then to bed to be ready for the next day! When are you watching TV?

Who has time to watch movies on a cruise? I am amazed at the stamina you must have. We are always enjoying dinner, maybe a show, after dinner drinks and music and then to bed to be ready for the next day! When are you watching TV?

Late evening. We never go to shows. They usually disappoint. We frequently enjoy room service for dinner. We do not drink so we don’t go to bars

Everyone likes different things about cruising

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Late evening. We never go to shows. They usually disappoint. We frequently enjoy room service for dinner. We do not drink so we don’t go to bars

This is so true. It's odd that some cannot fathom that there are many ways to enjoy cruising.

My wife and I are in your league.

On our last Seabourn cruise, I asked the room service waiter how many cabins regularly ordered dinner ensuite. He said there were seven cabins.

We tried The Restaurant in the past, but the two+hour meals in a noisy environment just were not for us.