Using the Telephone

Roxburgh

Dialing instructions on phone. Call anywhere in the world you would probably wish to call. I wouldn't press it for North Korea, Syria, and a few other spots. Yemen works fine. Each call is detailed to the second. Check your account.

Dialing instructions on phone. Call anywhere in the world you would probably wish to call. I wouldn't press it for North Korea, Syria, and a few other spots. Yemen works fine. Each call is detailed to the second. Check your account.

Thanks. We don't generally do any calls when we are on-board so we have never used this 'benefit'. But I will have a couple of business situations which might need 5-10 minute calls to the UK.

Thanks. We don't generally do any calls when we are on-board so we have never used this 'benefit'. But I will have a couple of business situations which might need 5-10 minute calls to the UK.

Get Wi-Fi and call free over Wi-Fi! ATT is free over Wi-Fi so it WhatsApp!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Get Wi-Fi and call free over Wi-Fi! ATT is free over Wi-Fi so it WhatsApp!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, it does work if you have ATT but, only to the US and I think Canada. Anyplace else you pay the large normal per minute charges if you use the local phone connection on the phone.

We have used this benefit a few times to call my Mother-in-law who is quite elderly and doesn't use any internet services. She loves hearing from us in various parts of the world. We keep a watch on the time and have had no problems with going over time. So no extra costs involved.