Experience More Packages - Can You Buy the Package Then Upgrade the Beverage Package?

mnocket

First time on AZ so trying to figure things out. Here's what I want....

• Unlimited Internet for one device
  • Ultimate Beverage Pkg for two

I came across the Experience More Packages on Voyage Planner. The Essential Pkg includes the following at a 26% discount from the individual pricing...

Does anyone know if I can buy this package and then upgrade the included Premium Bev Pkg to the Ultimate by paying the $12/day difference or does the fact that the PBP was discounted 26% screw things up?

I came across the Experience More Packages on Voyage Planner. The Essential Pkg includes the following at a 26% discount from the individual pricing...

Does anyone know if I can buy this package and then upgrade the included Premium Bev Pkg to the Ultimate by paying the $12/day difference or does the fact that the PBP was discounted 26% screw things up?

I can't say for sure, because I haven't sailed Azamara yet (have one cruise scheduled for 2019).

But since no one has answered yet, I will let you know that I do this every year on Celebrity - which is part of the same company as Azamara.

Sent from my aosp_harpia using Tapatalk

Good question. Has anyone done this?

I asked about this last year, and was told it wasn't possible.

Hello Everyone,

We were on the Quest 12/22 and did purchase this package. Unfortunately we were not able to just pay the difference for the beverage portion. If you enjoy wine, you can always purchase one the wine packages, or bring wine and spirits aboard to enjoy in your stateroom. The bartenders were very happy to put together cocktails you will enjoy with the included liquors on the list! We had a great time and hope you do as well.;)