Exercise classes on Explorer.

hksilverfox

We are on Explorer on Jan 30th and with all the wonderful food can someone give us an idea on what exercise classes are offered on board? Previous experience has shown that adding a pound a day is easy to do! The gym will be used but some variety would be nice!

We too are on the Jan 30 Explorer. We have been on the Mariner twice and assume the classes are similar. The have various for pay and free biking and yoga classes and other specific classes from the spa people and sometimes they have group runs on the track. The gym seems to be rather nice with numerous cardiovascular machines. Have you signed in with the Roll Call?

We are Rick and Paula from Southern Calif. What room are you in? Maybe you can communicate this info on the Roll Call. Have you noticed that the ship still has about 50 unsold rooms - which means we might get an upsell or upgrade.

Rick

We too are on the Jan 30 Explorer. We have been on the Mariner twice and assume the classes are similar. The have various for pay and free biking and yoga classes and other specific classes from the spa people and sometimes they have group runs on the track. The gym seems to be rather nice with numerous cardiovascular machines. Have you signed in with the Roll Call?

We are Rick and Paula from Southern Calif. What room are you in? Maybe you can communicate this info on the Roll Call. Have you noticed that the ship still has about 50 unsold rooms - which means we might get an upsell or upgrade.

Rick

We have never heard of classes on Regent that you have to pay for. Is this specific to things run by Canyon Ranch Spa? Hope that this is not yet another new trend.

We have never heard of classes on Regent that you have to pay for. Is this specific to things run by Canyon Ranch Spa? Hope that this is not yet another new trend.

I'd be interested in knowing about any 'pay' classes, too, as we're on a TA next year and I won't get my normal 'lots of walking around on excursions' exercise. The ones I've taken have all been included (granted, it's been a few years since I took any organized classes...)