Crown Princess Mattresses

kmkristianson

If you have a specific mattress complaint (e.g., lumpy?) it's worth reporting it to see if they have some replacements available. Sounds like they've got a limited inventory to make replacements on a case by case basis perhaps.

Please report back whether that works!

Hope it's done before we get on in June. DH has back surgery scheduled for two weeks from now:eek: Caribbean had new mattresses in December. Was great.

I'm sure they'll have them by then. The Crown goes in for refurb in late March, early April so anything not done before then should be done during that time span.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the update! Very interested if any rooms other than the suites are being updated yet. We're in a Caribe balcony in February
we had a bolcony and our mattress was great,, No problems we did have stained sheet for the whole trip though ,,Told to change but we where told they dont in cruise less that 10 days

we just got off last week our mattress was new on lido deck balcony,,, From what im reading seems the suites and balconies first and talking to people on board they where doing by decks giong from top to bottom like this inside last

Oh! That's perfect. I'll be anxious to hear your report. Thank you so much! (y) Bon voyage! :ship:

I'm getting on the Crown tomorrow and will be on the Caribe deck. I'll let you know how we make out and ask our steward if he knows if other cabins around have been done.