Amsterdam hotel

vino100

Since Pulitzer is quite expensive, why not getting the best hotel in Amsterdam and one of the best in Europe instead? Im talking about "The Toren". I stayed there once, and everything, from staff to interior, is really top notch at this place.

Another great alternative is Krasnapolsky with its historic building famous for its breakfast hall. This hotel is located right at Dam Square.

That would be my recommendations for Amsterdam.

Since Pulitzer is quite expensive, why not getting the best hotel in Amsterdam and one of the best in Europe instead? Im talking about "The Toren". I stayed there once, and everything, from staff to interior, is really top notch at this place.

Another great alternative is Krasnapolsky with its historic building famous for its breakfast hall. This hotel is located right at Dam Square.

thanks for your input. I checked both out and they are indeed beautiful. Unfortunately they have no rooms !!! The Banks Mansion finally opened up rooms that are refundable so I went ahead and booked. Very excited to visit Amsterdam before my river cruise.

I agree! We loved the Toren! They have spoiled us for other hotels [emoji7]. We have booked a room there for our next cruise as well.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We loved the Banks! We stayed there 4 nights last May and had a great experience. The nightly happy hours were nice and the location was fantastic.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Glad to hear. Where you able to walk to the Anne Frank House?

Yes, it surely is better to buy tickets in advance, the lines in front of Anne Frank house are so long, sure you have to wait for hours otherwise.

Another good hotel in Amsterdam is the Krasnapolsky. Most of you must have seen it already, because it is litteraly on Dam Square. I always enjoyed leaving the hotel and being in the middle of the action right away, but this is a matter of taste, I guess.

Edit: If you stay at Okura, you have to try one of their restaurants, both are just amazing!

I can't decide between the Pulitzer or the Banks Mansion . Any thoughts from those in the know?

Hi, I stayed at Banks Mansion and loved it, would stay there again and would highly recommend it.:)