Private tour operator suggestions please from colon

Shocker

We are docking at Colon from 9A-6P on the MSC Divina. We are looking for a recommended private tour van size vehicle or smaller. We would like to see the canal (not on a boat) and other interesting things in the area. A tour for about 6 hours or less would be great.

If you had a great tour please let me know who to contact.

Thank you

Dave

I have tried both emails with no response. This must be a terrible port as I have been on 21 cruises and never had a port where there was not a good private tour suggested on this board...

Dave

This is not an endorsement, of the comments I have seen this one seems mostly positive.

robtads2@hotmail.com

robtads@hotmail.com

In spite of efforts of Panama to become more tourist friendly, the truth is the abundance of tour operators that are already not committed to ship's excursion is in short supply. I recently responded to someone who was interested in private tours with a similar concern... it is just easier with a ship's excursion. The only thing I can add is to give the addy another try and maybe something will turn up. Ship's excursions in this case are not the end of the world.

Hope it works out.

Please try again! We used Roberto two years ago-he did a really good job and he has a wide variety of tours which you can customize. If you are willing to share your email address here, I can attempt to contact him and let him know you are trying to reach him. I think some emails may go in his junk folder unbeknownst to him. That’s just a guess.

Marilyn

Please try again! We used Roberto two years ago-he did a really good job and he has a wide variety of tours which you can customize. If you are willing to share your email address here, I can attempt to contact him and let him know you are trying to reach him. I think some emails may go in his junk folder unbeknownst to him. That’s just a guess.

Marilyn

I sent Roberto an email letting him know business is getting away from him! I just heard back-he indicated he would look for the emails and respond ASAP. Hopefully you have heard from him. BTW the email I used was robtads2@hotmail.com. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums