Chef's Table on the Fantasy

mamma

Thanks for your quick responses. My husband and I will be on the Fantasy next week. We really enjoy the Chef's Table except when it's in the galley. It's amazing to visit the galley and watch the food preparation and organization of the entire galley, but all the noise makes it difficult for us to hear and carry on conversations with our table mates.

Thanks for your quick responses. My husband and I will be on the Fantasy next week. We really enjoy the Chef's Table except when it's in the galley. It's amazing to visit the galley and watch the food preparation and organization of the entire galley, but all the noise makes it difficult for us to hear and carry on conversations with our table mates.

We shall be on the same cruise!!!

At the Chef's Table on the Ecstasy (August 11-16 sailing), there were appetizer bites in the galley, followed by a demonstration of the recipe prep for Chocolate Melting Cake. We couldn't hear a word! The galley was so loud, and the chefs so soft-spoken... oh well. When we moved from the galley to the library, we all breathed a sigh of relief! The food was great, and it was a delightful experience.