Room service right after embarkation?

luvcdays

It just seems inconsiderate to do that when they are so busy trying to get the ship turned around. I guess though we've paid our money so why not?

Either the service is available or it isn’t. If it is available, questions of consideration do not come into play. Carnival decides when it is acceptable not up to us individually to make that judgment.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It just seems inconsiderate to do that when they are so busy trying to get the ship turned around. I guess though we've paid our money so why not?

You have no idea why I am even asking, so that makes you rude!!!!!

Either the service is available or it isn’t. If it is available, questions of consideration do not come into play. Carnival decides when it is acceptable not up to us individually to make that judgment.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, thank you!

We sailed on Sensation out of Tampa years ago (15 yrs maybe)? anyway my elderly friend had never cruised and was fascinated by the idea of room service... she called and ordered tea and cookies, just because she could :hearteyes:

This was about 2 PM on sailaway and her order was delivered just before muster. I'm not sure if things have changed, but it was possible then. Maybe it was just close enough to the start time that they did it this once. No way of confirming now!

**EDIT** just checked my signature and it was on the Inspiration and it was 2008! I guess it's true what they say, the memory is the second thing to go... just wish I could remember what the first thing was!!

I guess it's true what they say, the memory is the second thing to go... just wish I could remember what the first thing was!!
With men it's kind of obvious about the first thing. With women I had always thought it was your visit 12 times a year from your Aunt Flo?