Paradise Beach - 5th ship in port that day

Jj10year

So I've done a bit of googling and discovered that our ship is the fifth ship in Cozumel on that particular day. 4 other ships will arrive between 8-9am, and we arrive at 10am.

We'd like to have a chill beach day and Paradise beach seems to be convenient .. but will it be over run with other travellers by the time we arrive???

So I've done a bit of googling and discovered that our ship is the fifth ship in Cozumel on that particular day. 4 other ships will arrive between 8-9am, and we arrive at 10am.

We'd like to have a chill beach day and Paradise beach seems to be convenient .. but will it be over run with other travellers by the time we arrive???

How did you figure out how many ships would be in Cozumel on a particular date? I would like to know as well, We will be in Cozumel on 12/16/17

Paradise beach is quite large and there is a lot of seating especially at the beach. If you take a taxi over as soon as you disembark the ship I really don’t think you will have any problem with seating. It is a lovely place, our go to place when we are in Cozumel.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 month later...

I agree with the other posts. Its pretty big, and there are lots of loungers. I do recommend going as early as possible though. We’ve found that after 12, it starts filling up faster. Bon Voyage!! [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with others...Paradise Beach is a pretty large place with a lot of room and it's beautiful there!

We were just there last month and I did a review that is loaded with TONS of pictures if you are interested in seeing them. Just click on my link in my signature line and it will take you there. :)

How did you figure out how many ships would be in Cozumel on a particular date? I would like to know as well, We will be in Cozumel on 12/16/17

There is a website cruisett.com

( cruise time table) just type in your port of call, month, day and year and it will list what ships will there with you.

We visited on Wednesday this week- 5 ships in port and we didn’t dock until 11a. We got to Paradise about 1145a and it was not crowded at all. Plenty of room at pool and on beach and plenty of shade or sun, whichever you prefer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree with others...Paradise Beach is a pretty large place with a lot of room and it's beautiful there!

We were just there last month and I did a review that is loaded with TONS of pictures if you are interested in seeing them. Just click on my link in my signature line and it will take you there. :)

Thank you so much for the pics you posted on Paradise Beach! They are gorgeous!!

No stupid questions - the fare should be posted on the board near the cab line. Expect to pay about $17 each way; the fare covers up to 4 passengers in the cab, so pair up with others from your roll call and save $$ for more margaritas! :cool:

No stupid questions - the fare should be posted on the board near the cab line. Expect to pay about $17 each way; the fare covers up to 4 passengers in the cab, so pair up with others from your roll call and save $$ for more margaritas! :cool:

That's kinda what I was calling myself stupid for. I've done the exact same trip several times and it was like $20 with tip each way. $10 if we could share the cab.