Muster question for those who've done Triumph cruise

NKOTBcruiser

I'm cruising in 18 days on the Triumph. I've been assigned to Muster Group G. Can anyone tell me what deck that group will meet on? Immediately following the drill we are allowed to quickly (and safely) head to the lido deck for our Sail Away party which I'd like to get to ASAP. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. :hearteyes:

you were already told it was on your boarding pass. Don't worry your group will not leave without you, they are all at the muster

Hi Coevan, I think you mis-read the question. I wanted to know where that group will meet. I'm not worried about my group leaving without me, i'm worried about how quickly I can get to the lido deck for a good spot to see NKOTB and be able to actually interact with them. Thanks though.

Hello fellow blockhead! I'll be there as well. Muster is on deck 4 for all except handicap I think, they divide it by sides. One side is A, C, E, G and the other is B,D,F,H. The elevators do not work after muster so it's whoever can run up the flights of stairs to Lido the fastest that get the best spots. Muster sucks!! Too many try to skip it or hide out and we stand there in the heat foreverrrrrr! I know the triumph has started scanning cards for muster so hopefully it won't be as bad this year! See ya on the boat!