Triumph Cabin 2452

R&S

We just returned from the Triumph this week and had a great time. Cabin 2452 is amazing! I highly recommend it. This is the same shape room as the Conquest class cabin 2470. The cabin has a lot of room, a large bathroom, and two windows in the cabin. Very open and spacious. Here are a few pictures to give you an idea of the room layout....

1119105539_cabin2452-1.jpg.f42e572ede194cc4956f9c0fed04a63d.jpg

640542980_cabin2452-2.jpg.7adb8395664c1e8a73ed84e256ddfa4b.jpg

699607962_cabin2452-3.jpg.c0cad3857cfd328d7b86960cc19d653e.jpg

1365754318_cabin2452-4.jpg.da0405b1127262c9a9e9b0479e6fba9e.jpg

• 3 months later...
We just returned from the Triumph this week and had a great time. Cabin 2452 is amazing! I highly recommend it. This is the same shape room as the Conquest class cabin 2470. The cabin has a lot of room, a large bathroom, and two windows in the cabin. Very open and spacious. Here are a few pictures to give you an idea of the room layout....

Thanks for the pics. I had heard 2 windows and bigger and we like the back of the ship. So I tried to book it last year and was told it was a hc room. Yes, no, was the sink lowered and such? We booked 2456 two doors away. Odd shaped too and looks larger, dunno about 2 windows. Can't find anything on here about it. Thanks for the info and any others news you know!

Happy cruising!

Kat

Thanks for the pics. I had heard 2 windows and bigger and we like the back of the ship. So I tried to book it last year and was told it was a hc room. Yes, no, was the sink lowered and such? We booked 2456 two doors away. Odd shaped too and looks larger, dunno about 2 windows. Can't find anything on here about it. Thanks for the info and any others news you know!

Happy cruising!

Kat

Yes, 2452 is a handicapped room, so you made a good choice going with 2456. I don't know whether that one has 1 or 2 windows though. It looks like, on the deck plans, that there's room for 2, one at a different angle than the other, which would be really nice! But I don't know.

We stayed in the room right next door to the OPs room, in 2444. There's pics of that room in the link in my signature. That's the one that has the bunk beds, but it also has 2 windows, even though it's a category 1A (and therefore much cheaper than an OV). I didn't know that 2452 used to be a 1A also. Our 2444, I had measured to be around 235 sq.ft, including the unusable long hallway (around 200 not including it). That's HUGE for a 1A. And, 2452 definited looks quite a bit bigger than 2444. R&S, did you notice quite a bit of vibrations and loud crashing sounds in your room? We did in ours (but not enough to really bother us, since it was such a great room).

• 2 years later...

Happy cruising!

Kat

Hello,

Just wondering how room 2456 worked out for you?

• 4 years later...

Hi - We are going on this ship in January and staying in this room. I found this old thread because I am searching for photos. Thank you so much for posting them. I am wondering if you might have a photo or two of the accessible bathroom? I hope it will have a "larger" shower area and bathroom for my power wheelchair to maneuver. I am also hoping for a decent bench. Thanks!

• 6 months later...

I am taking my Mother in law on this cruise in September she is 84. Do you have any pictures of the bathroom?There will be 3 of us in the room with a scooter for her. Also does it have a shower chair or would I have to bring one?