Triumph Questions

Sarcastic Mama

Wait, it goes down the Mississippi for a few hours? So its like a partial river cruise?

Pretty much a river cruise. And the ship tilts a good bit to make the curves in the river. It's a lot of fun.

I enjoy it every time. It's nice to sit on deck and watch the sunset.

• 4 weeks later...

I have always enjoyed the part of the cruise on the river. The ship tilts sharply as moves through the sharp bends in the Mississippi. And I enjoy watching the lights on the shore. When you get to the mouth, the oil derricks are lit like christmas trees.

Oh wow! I had no idea it would take that long to get down the river! I'm even more excited now for our cruise in Feb 2018. We booked an Aft Balcony so looking forward to enjoying the sights down the river!

sun goes down early in January. Its black mostly, cant see anything most of the time.

Once the sun goes down, usually during early dinner, after there there is little to see imo.

you will see lights once in a while or as above maybe notice the ship movement ... esecially noticeable when it hits the ocean. I had a aft cabin and we hit the ocean about 1 am, maybe we left late idk, but it was enough movement to wake me up.

Dont expect to see that much, but maybe ive cruised too much and the thrill is gone. But very little i could make out, but maybe my eyes arent good. Bring binoculars? maybe that woud help.