Elation 5 Day or Liberty 4 Day?

Steeleshark2

Hello everyone,

I am looking to schedule a cruise out of Florida in May. I am looking at both the Elation and Liberty. I will be traveling with my DW and two daughters (14 and 18). I know the Elation recently came out of the dry dock with upgrades. I have also seen that the Liberty tends to have better reviews. The Elation will be only $130 more total trip cost for the extra day for an interior room. The Elation is out of Jacksonville and will visit Nassau and Half Moon Cay. The Liberty is out of Port Canaveral and visits Nassau and Princess Cay. Which would you do? Is the Liberty that much better than the Elation? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Steeleshark2
added info

Regardless of the ship, go for the longer cruise. We've only done one short (5 day) cruise, and even that was way too short for us, so I can only imagine that a 4 day would feel like it was over before it even began. Also, Half Moon Cay is absolutely gorgeous. Whatever you choose, have a great cruise!

Well, you could always do both like we did.:D We have done both and we have booked both again this year! Being older, (sixties) we like the Elation better as it's more laid back. The Liberty has more for your kids such as the "Dive In Movies". Since the dry dock the Elation is pretty good with Guy's and Blue Iguana. Elation also has a different show each night. You can't go wrong either way!