Live on zuiderdam 1st time HAL cruiser

dundeene

No trouble bringing on 9 bottles of wine. Paid corkage on 7

2 in cabin only

breakfast in Lido pleasant surprise, lots of freshly made option: crepes, waffles, omelets

Juices are pretty watery, coffee not great

Pram and David keeping our cabin sparkling,

Friendly service at bars

Canaletto very attentive service, excelllent lamb chops, gnocchi and spare ribs, yum

Dining room chicken breast had bad texture like a chicken nugget, French onion soup very good, service was very good considering it was totally full. All breads have been fresh and well executed

Pleasant greetings from staff with smiles including upper staff

Public spaces very clean, the update is well received with more muted colors.

Love the full promenade for walking, but lounger cushion really dirty, yuck.

We are in a signature suite and it has plenty of room but definitely looks bigger online.

First spa service was beyond expectations! Thermal suite is more heavily used the first 2 days with manager specials and a sea day.

More later;)

We enjoyed the Jazz music tonight.

Gala dinner was very good. Steak was flavorful and correctly cooked. Our servers were nice, but had more tables than they could serve very quickly.

Spa seminar was fun. All products were demonstrated, and we all had self applied facials. Next time a more private venue should be used.

Drink pours were all spot on.

Wine tastings all over the ship with varied price points and vintages.

Also Half Moon Cay "diver in the water" with rays was awesome. Very knowledgeable. His name was Robert.

Tenders were huge and on and off trips very quick and efficient.

Sommeliers seem happy to serve the bottles we paid corkage for.

More later . . . .

3usb charging slots, 2 European , 3 US plugs

No noise at all from neighboring cabins. Some noise from hallways, I suggest you pull the drape between the cabin and the closet. It makes a huge difference.

The bed is not great, you can feel that it is 2 twins pushed together.

I highly recommend unlimited laundry! Back the next day and most pressed and on hangers. We packed light and will not return home with a suitcase of dirty clothes.

Our balcony is good sized with 2 loungers, and 2 chairs. We thought there would be a table as shown on the website to enjoy breakfast outside :(

We have had 2 towel animals, a ray and an octopus.

No bad odors anywhere. I do smell some lingering leather, and carpet off gas in large public areas, but it is light, and expected after dry dock.

The new tvs are nice. I also appreciate the app that shows what is going on and it is easy to make appts and check your balance

Before you get to the canal, watch the Panama Canal TV programs. They are very good and the information will help you during your passage.

Jim

Very true. Gives a great perspective and appreciation of the canal.

I always find the staff very friendly.

I didn't use the spa services but anyone that mentioned it said they had a great experience.

I thought the new Tv's were great, along with the Navigator app that' free to use....

Glad you are enjoying your trip!!!! The "new" smell was quite strong on 5 Nov but I thought the ship looked great.