Flying American Airlines To Get To & From Your Cruise 12/17-12/31/17

Keith1010

In case you didn't catch this on the news yesterday thought people would want to know.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...hts-on-it-flaw

The good news is that the problem has been identified and hopefully they will work through this to avoid impact/cancellations of flights.

With that said it's always a good idea to keep checking your flights after you have made reservations in-case times including connections change and you are not notified by e-mail and because of this I would check more frequently.

Keith

American website did do a news release. Supposedly only now a FEW hundred flights without pilots. We are scheduled to get to a cruise with AA during affected dates. I sure wish they would contact sooner than later if we are going to be cancelled. At this point I could probably get alternate flights. Its not like you can book on another airline on standby. You book you pay. UGH

I sure wish they would contact sooner than later if we are going to be cancelled.

They don't know what's going to be cancelled, as pilots are still "filling in" the gaps in the scheduling. They'll be able to make final changes once the pilots have finished filling in.

Would you prefer that they cancel flights that the otherwise might not have to, just to get it done quickly to suit you?