Atlantis Tickets.... has anyone bought the tickets directly through Atlantis looks li

Sunduane

Is this safe to buy tickets through Atlantis and it be cheaper or no

Hi

Have you looked at the "port of call" threads for Bahamas? There are post there regarding options to purchase the Atlantis entry through another hotel.

You can buy them right at the Atlantis, but I do believe they are capacity controlled. We have never had an issue in the past. We’ve booked them directly there, on board at the excursion desk , as well as right across the street from the Atlantis at the Comfort Suites Paradise Island. I don’t remember them being cheaper. The cheapest way was we paid for a room at the Comfort suites with another couple and split the cost, it gave us exchange privileges at the Atlantis and we never used the actual room at Comfort Suites cause we were on the cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have been to Atlantis 4 times now and never booked it through Carnival. It is an $8.00 taxi ride to Atlantis. They drop you off right where you pay to get in. It is way cheaper. I heard it was capacity controlled as well and have never seen it busy once.

• 1 month later...
I have been to Atlantis 4 times now and never booked it through Carnival. It is an $8.00 taxi ride to Atlantis. They drop you off right where you pay to get in. It is way cheaper. I heard it was capacity controlled as well and have never seen it busy once.

If you purchase directly through Atlantis, are you guaranteed to get in? I don't want to have a situation when we arrive.

Thanks!

Ashlee

I looked for our upcoming cruise, and I know this varies by time of year, but to buy day passes from Atlantis it was $170pp. The excursion from NCL is $179, so not a significant savings for us. We dock in Nassau on March 1, which is the very first day of the “high season.”

• 4 weeks later...
I looked for our upcoming cruise, and I know this varies by time of year, but to buy day passes from Atlantis it was $170pp. The excursion from NCL is $179, so not a significant savings for us. We dock in Nassau on March 1, which is the very first day of the “high season.”

The difference is that, although the savings appear negligible, you get to go there when you want and leave when you want. With the NCL tour, you are only at Atlantis for about 5 hours, if that, by the time you add in commute time.

• 1 month later...
The difference is that, although the savings appear negligible, you get to go there when you want and leave when you want. With the NCL tour, you are only at Atlantis for about 5 hours, if that, by the time you add in commute time.

Thank you. 5 hours doesn't seem like very long if you want to ride rides, see the aquarium and factor in transportation times.