Laundry Q?

sunbrookgal

Did mine at about 4pm twice' date=' was not a problem. Both were days that we pulled out of port about 5:00. Sea days it looked packed with a lot of people waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/quote']

The more I read, the more I come to think that each cruise has its own rhythm. So, what we might report for quiet times in the laundry or the best time to head into dinner, may differ from cruise to cruise.

But, I also found the laundry prices to be reasonable and so for the most part, we send everything out (except undies and socks which we do by hand).

We're on Sun now; been in there for various reasons twice now and my husband has done laundry once or twice. I haven't heard that he has had to wait, and I know I haven't. But of course, going at 8 AM or something weird like that is always your best bet for finding free washers and dryers! There are 4 each on my deck; assume that goes for others.

Now figuring out those little icons/settings on the machines is another story - but there is a number to call if you need help!

Bring your own detergent or purchase? What is cost for washers and dryers?

No charge. Detergent included--but you must remember to push the button on the soap dispenser on the wall. See this thread for helpful pictures: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2486321&highlight=laundry See post #23 for a picture of the soap dispensers.

Detergent supplied is green, dye and perfume free, eco-friendly.