Villas at Half Moon Cay

Jamimccoppin

"Worth it" is a totally subjective and personal decision only you can make. We have been to HMC 10 times. Had a cabana 8 of those times. They are awesome ways to spend your time there. A villa will be similar, but for 6 or more people.

Can't think that I have seen many negative comments from people who have actually had cabanas or villas. Only from those who look down on people who have a villa or cabana. It is always amazing to me how people can be critical, when they haven't actually done the thing they are being critical of.

I would agree with Bruce.

I have no experience with the villas. But we have rented the smaller Cabanas at Half Moon and thought they were worth every penny! On our most recent visit it happened to be a very hot day. The shade and misting fan were a godsend. The fresh fruit, cold drinks and refrigerator were also welcomed perks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I rented villa D (had 8 people, including children ages 2-10) for our group. The hot tub, private bathroom, secure places to store our items, privacy, and overall space for everyone to stretch out was well worth the money. If I travel with a large group again I would rent a villa.