Royal Caribbean website

ranchette

I was having trouble accessing my cruise planner but went in another way. Instead of logging in right away, I clicked on "already booked", then cruise planner, entered name, reservation number, sail date and ship, and got into it just fine that way.;)

I was having similar issues since Friday. I just had my son login from his desktop and and we were able to do what I was trying to do with no problem.

We were able to take advantage of a reduction on a booked excursion by canceling and rebooking at the new price.

I'm in my reservation again today looking at Shore Excursions as the sale ends tonight. It tells me as my departure date is tomorrow I can't book an excursion. My departure date is February 17, 2018. I guess I had better get to packing. :(

I'm in my reservation again today looking at Shore Excursions as the sale ends tonight. It tells me as my departure date is tomorrow I can't book an excursion. My departure date is February 17, 2018. I guess I had better get to packing. :(

Love that website. I'd try later today, hopefully the website regains it's senses.

I was having similar issues since Friday. I just had my son login from his desktop and and we were able to do what I was trying to do with no problem.

We were able to take advantage of a reduction on a booked excursion by canceling and rebooking at the new price.

Be careful. I did just that a few weeks ago and found the next day that my entire cruise had been repriced. Royal's well-known (and long standing!) IT problems have become a factor for me in choosing cruise lines. It is stressful to feel that I have to "babysit" my reservation and that even changing a dinner reservation may or may not screw everything up. I like Royal's ships but the IT aggravation and the price of drink packages are what make me lean towards NCL more often than not.