soda fountain dispensers on the Liberty

dogger321

They should have some kind of dispenser system. Until they figure something out, we have to put up with the non appealing way they do it now.

It would be nice if you actually got a NEW soda when you ordered. 9 out of 10 times. You get the rest of one of the leftover cans sitting there going flat before they open a new can to top it off. Which then creates a new leftover can for the next guest. I drink Coke Zero so, this is a big issue for me. No telling how long that leftover can has been sitting there. On top of all that, the fact that you don't even get a full 12oz is a disappointment.

Sent from my Moto Z Droid.

Anybody know how much a soda is by the glass/can without the package? Cruising with teens who will maybe drink 2 sodas a day. Trying to figure out if package worth the money?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Around $2 or $2.25 each. If they will only have a couple a day then pay as you go. But then again, under 18 package is cheaper than the adults so it might be close to breaking even. It will really just depend. You can also carry some cans onboard.

Around $2 or $2.25 each. If they will only have a couple a day then pay as you go. But then again, under 18 package is cheaper than the adults so it might be close to breaking even. It will really just depend. You can also carry some cans onboard.

Yeah it’s a fine line. It’s an 8 day cruise so the “kid” package is $45 for the week plus 15% gratuity. I’ll just insist they drink 3 sodas a day to make it worth it. Haha. Thanks for your advice.

Yeah it’s a fine line. It’s an 8 day cruise so the “kid” package is $45 for the week plus 15% gratuity. I’ll just insist they drink 3 sodas a day to make it worth it. Haha. Thanks for your advice.

For that little bit I would prob get them the package too. Then they don't have to worry about keeping track. Have a great time!

They should have some kind of dispenser system. Until they figure something out, we have to put up with the non appealing way they do it now.

It would be nice if you actually got a NEW soda when you ordered. 9 out of 10 times. You get the rest of one of the leftover cans sitting there going flat before they open a new can to top it off. Which then creates a new leftover can for the next guest. I drink Coke Zero so, this is a big issue for me. No telling how long that leftover can has been sitting there. On top of all that, the fact that you don't even get a full 12oz is a disappointment.

On Fantasy in May the soda glasses were large and held the entire can of soda.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Anybody know how much a soda is by the glass/can without the package? Cruising with teens who will maybe drink 2 sodas a day. Trying to figure out if package worth the money?

Hi

Just a reminder, you are allowed to carry on 12 cans of soda at embarkation each, and you are allowed to bring more on at each stop. If having to go to go to the cabin to get a drink isn't too much of a chore, this could be an option. Glasses with ice are available everywhere, if needed.

Hi

Just a reminder, you are allowed to carry on 12 cans of soda at embarkation each, and you are allowed to bring more on at each stop. If having to go to go to the cabin to get a drink isn't too much of a chore, this could be an option. Glasses with ice are available everywhere, if needed.

Unfortunate flying from New York to port Canaveral. Purchasing at airport will be same price as buying on board. But I didn’t know you can bring on from ports. Excellent suggestion. Thank you!

Unfortunate flying from New York to port Canaveral. Purchasing at airport will be same price as buying on board. But I didn’t know you can bring on from ports. Excellent suggestion. Thank you!

Hi

One option for transport from the airport to the port is a one way car rental, all the rental locations have a shuttle to the port. Depending on the rate and your arrival time etc..., it could be the best option and you would be able to pick up your pop on the way, as well as anything else such as wine if you were interested.

If you see a bartender grab an opened can, just ask for a new, unopened can. Simple.