Regent Explorer cabin spread sheet?

wowpeople

Got it and thanks. Unfortunately no info on this cabin.

We were in & reviewed 649 which would be identical in terms of layout and is only about 5 suites forward of 658 - you'd still be above the tender locations and have the extended balcony.

We were in & reviewed 649 which would be identical in terms of layout and is only about 5 suites forward of 658 - you'd still be above the tender locations and have the extended balcony.

Did the tenders obstruct your views?

There is definitely an aft vibration on the Voyager (not as bad as Navigator). While we were not in your exact suite, we were next door on a lower deck (in a Seven Seas Aft suite). We knew that there was vibration and expected it. While it may bother some people, it didn't bother us. We tend to book suites forward where you feel the motion of the ocean and the sound of the anchor or aft suites that also feel the seas a bit more than mid-ship. It is really about your tolerance level. I would book an aft suite on Voyager again but would to consider it on the Navigator.

Anyone experience aft cabins (876) on the Voyager? Is there a vibration like the Navigator?

We sailed in 878 and I'd say the vibration was occasionally noticeable but rarely annoying, if that makes sense. It wasn't always there, and when it was it didn't bother me. But keep in mind, I have a pretty high tolerance for noise and vibration. I'm sure it would bother some people, and I'm sure it's worse at higher speeds and in rough seas.

But I absolutely LOVED the large balcony and watching the wake recede into the horizon. I'd sail aft again in a heartbeat.

Not at all - they are on deck 5 below - they only make a noise as they are being lowered into the water or raised back - only a few minutes anyway.

Thank you so much. I hope they do make noise as the excursions we want leave at 8:45, wish they were later!

Thank you so much. I hope they do make noise as the excursions we want leave at 8:45, wish they were later!

You're most welcome. The suite you are considering will be great, I'm sure. And the beds are so comfortable you won't want to get up early!;)