Solo on Regal Princess on November 1, 2018

travelady65

I will be sailing on the Regal Princess on November 1, 2018... Looking to meet friends to share dinners, breakfasts with in day or evening....I know it is kind of difficult eating dinners alone...and was hoping that we can meet up .... also doing some shows...

• 1 month later...

I have had great luck creating a solo and friends dining table. We just put out an invite on the roll call and then if anyone is interested in joining you can link up your reservation numbers. We have had couples as well as solos. It has been great fun.

Hi Catherine,

Welcome! I hope you have a great time on your cruise, my mother and her lady friend are sailing on that ship in January :)

Have you considered joining your Roll Call? You may find other solo cruisers in that thread as well.

Yes a Roll Call has already been started.....I would say for now, there are only a few people on it, but as months fly by, i am pretty sure other people with join...I also put an event page on FB...so far, no one has joined... hopefully it will liven up...I am so excited about this trip, as i do live in New York, so it is very easy for me to get there....I plan on taking Princess transfer to the ship...and just have to purchase a one way ticket home...

I’ve enjoyed the Anytime Dining on Princess. When you arrive at the dining room, you are asked if you would like to share a table. I’ve enjoyed chatting with and meeting different people each evening. It’s always open dining for breakfast and lunch in the dining room and they will seat you with others. Also, same with the afternoon tea each day. Enjoy your cruise!

I will be sailing on the Regal Princess on November 1, 2018... Looking to meet friends to share dinners, breakfasts with in day or evening....I know it is kind of difficult eating dinners alone...and was hoping that we can meet up .... also doing some shows...

I have been on many cruises. The last 3 were solo and my next 2 are also solo. Two of them were on the Regal and I will be back on the Regal in February. I met people by joining in activities that I enjoyed and by choosing anytime dining. I was hesitant going solo the first time. I have found most people (including couples) very friendly. You have picked a beautiful ship. Go with a friendly attitude.

Sent from my iPad using Forums