Out of drydock, how does Zuiderdam look?

dundeene

FYI, we were on the Z 2 yrs ago right out of dry dock and there were many people with allergy problems on that ship, including me. I️ had to get steroids for allergic bronchitis and I️ think it was from the chemicals and fumes from the new work they did. Take your allergy meds with you if you have that problem

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm expecting we may not see any pictures of the refurbished Zuiderdam or Rotterdam until sometime next week. As there were no "live from" reports posted on these boards I am assuming most CC'ers currently onboard are not monitoring things here and will be giving updates when they return from hols :)

I'm expecting we may not see any pictures of the refurbished Zuiderdam or Rotterdam until sometime next week. As there were no "live from" reports posted on these boards I am assuming most CC'ers currently onboard are not monitoring things here and will be giving updates when they return from hols :)

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I’m also curious about any post dry dock disruptions/or lack thereof on board after this refurbishment. Hope it is minimal as we leave next Wednesday!

We are all waiting for photos if you are willing to post after you get onboard:D

trying to upload photo

I had to remove the photo because I did not have the privacy settings on my photobucket, so clicking on the photo allowed public access to ALL of my photobucket.

Good informaton for us to have . You live and learn. I will try again after I adjust my acct settings on photobucket.

Edited by dundeene

It looks like I made it work! Just save the photo to photobucket, then right click and copy the url .

Click the paperclip to add attachment to the message.

A dialog box will appear which has an empty line to paste the url from your photobucket.

By the way this is a photo my daughter took for a digital photography class.