Discovery Balcony Cabin Question

We are on discovery end of January in a balcony cabin, can anyone advise if there is a ice bucket in the room, can you bring lunch back from the buffet to eat and enjoy on the cabin, what complimentary toiletries are provided, I assume there is still a fridge and FREE safe.

We are on discovery end of January in a balcony cabin, can anyone advise if there is a ice bucket in the room, can you bring lunch back from the buffet to eat and enjoy on the cabin, what complimentary toiletries are provided, I assume there is still a fridge and FREE safe.

All the safes on Discovery ships are free.

We have had balconies on D1 and D2 on deck 8 (j/s) and the toiletries were Clarins plus an additional hair/body wash dispenser.

I think the fridges are only in deck 7 & 8 balcony cabins. We had an ice bucket, I assume they are in all cabins.

There is no reason why you can't take back food to your cabin, but the MDR, Glasshouse, and Snack Shack provide excellent alternatives to the buffet scrum at lunchtime.

Jake 26 Thanks for the reply, looking forward to going on discovery, went on her when she was Splendor of the Seas with RC. Love the sofas in the theatre.

I agree, the theatre is superb, with a good drinks service too.