Puréed food for baby

mrsaquashark

I had read here on the forums that the main dining rooms on Royal Caribbean can bring a simple puréed fruit or veggie for little ones. We plan to bring plenty of baby food, but if puréed fresh food is available we would prefer that DD eat that.

Can anyone with some experience here mention some foods you have ordered puréed for little ones?

Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Both my kids loved plain tofu when they were little and it is soft and easy to eat. A lot of fish is pretty soft and my kids also love soup.

Please note that the kitchens and buffet were also happy to bring out yogurt during lunch and dinner upon request.

Go to the buffet at the first breakfast and get fresh fruit, yoghurt and packaged cereals for the room, so you always have snacks on hand easily and don't need to wait for room service. You can bring the packaged, sealed cereals with you off the ship on excursions so your kids never get hungry. We also let our kids pick a cereal whenever they got bored or whiny and it distracted them and cheered them up. It also keeps them awake in the car if you want to let them nap when you get back to the ship.

Thank you for asking this question!!We are cruising with a 6 month old in Jan and i was planning on asking the kitchen when we first arrive for puréed food to be available for us at meal times. We have only just starting introducing puréed foods but hope to progress to mashed if we can.

I figure we pay enough for their ticket, they should be able to find us some food for our little ones

DD was 2 when she first sailed so I don't have personal experience with this, but we had family friends sail with a very young child on RCCL. They requested that they purée foods, but were told that the policy had changed and they no longer do this due to allergy/safety concerns.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums