Drink package sale on my cruise, but need info

MooNGaTe27

I'm sailing on the Oasis in April & have a Broadwalk Balcony with a soda package included.What I need to know is if they are having a 30% off sail on the Delux package for $ 45 & I have the soda package already will they give me the cost of the soda package off the discount price of the delux package ????

I'm sailing on the Oasis in April & have a Broadwalk Balcony with a soda package included.What I need to know is if they are having a 30% off sail on the Delux package for $ 45 & I have the soda package already will they give me the cost of the soda package off the discount price of the delux package ????

No, they won't credit the soda package for a pre-cruise purchase of the Deluxe package.

Speaking of the drink packages, does anyone know if those after dinner Liqueur drinks that the bartenders walk around with in the MDR are included in the package? Do they still even do that? It's been a few years since my last cruise. How much do those cost, and are they offered during My Time Dining? Thanks!

Speaking of the drink packages, does anyone know if those after dinner Liqueur drinks that the bartenders walk around with in the MDR are included in the package? Do they still even do that? It's been a few years since my last cruise. How much do those cost, and are they offered during My Time Dining? Thanks!

If they still walked around with those drinks, they would be included. However, ever since the advent of the drink packages, they no longer walk around with the after dinner drinks, and it's even hard to find any bar servers in the dining room. Once all the drinks are paid for, the company has an immediate disincentive to to make it easy to get drinks served. It might hurt them in the long run (doubt it), but they don't seem to be focused farther than the ends of their noses in the last few years..

If they still walked around with those drinks, they would be included. However, ever since the advent of the drink packages, they no longer walk around with the after dinner drinks, and it's even hard to find any bar servers in the dining room. Once all the drinks are paid for, the company has an immediate disincentive to to make it easy to get drinks served. It might hurt them in the long run (doubt it), but they don't seem to be focused farther than the ends of their noses in the last few years..

Due to this fact, like many do, I've typically left dinner to grab another beer/wine and did so on our last Majesty cruise. Our server was hurt that I'd done that and begged me to allow the second server to grab our drinks for us. She even asked my preference of beer and said she would have a few on ice for me the next night. Her name was Nevis and she was the best server we've ever had on any cruise ... quite the exception but if I'm on her one of her future sailings I'll do everything I can to get in her section!

Due to this fact, like many do, I've typically left dinner to grab another beer/wine and did so on our last Majesty cruise. Our server was hurt that I'd done that and begged me to allow the second server to grab our drinks for us. She even asked my preference of beer and said she would have a few on ice for me the next night. Her name was Nevis and she was the best server we've ever had on any cruise ... quite the exception but if I'm on her one of her future sailings I'll do everything I can to get in her section!

Sounds like you had a fantastic server. I feel bad that the dining staff has to work ever harder because the company won't supply enough bar staff.