Yes, I have issues... just booked the Fascination for June 2019

SpaceCowboy9

500+ days and counting. At least I have two between now and then. Booked an Aft balcony, that will be a first. We love the Fantasy-class ships. Sure they are older and a little beat up, but they make up for it with the small passenger capacity, about 2,000, and all the open air places to sit, eat, relax.

Looking forward to getting back to some stops that I have not been to since our last Fascination trip: Barbados & St. Lucia. Been carrying a Barbadian dollar coin since then and looking forward to using it...

Ya' know honey, we have to go back to Barbados so I can spend this dollar I have... wouldn't want it to go to waste.

Loved our cruise on Fascination, great ship for that particular itinerary. We're about to drop the hammer on a Dream itinerary in 2019 ourselves (cove balcony, here we come!).

My wife and I can't wait! Finally a bigger, more kid friendly ship for 4 & 5 day sailings coming to Galveston soon!

Sent from my Moto Z Droid.

We just booked the Fascination for Dec 2018. It's been 3 yrs since our last cruise and I'm so stoked. I hope the storms stay away through the season in the fall next year and the islands are at their best for our visit!!

I booked my Fascination cruise at +500 days out. It is now at 113 days. I did take a Conquest and Elation cruise in between. I am certainly looking forward to my April 2018 Fascination cruise. April is a great time of year to cruise in the Caribbean. I have one excursion booked so far which is the Snorkel between the Pitons from St Lucia which will be a new Island for me. Everyone, enjoy your Fascination cruises.:cool:

I don't feel so left out now. I booked the Magic for March 10, 2019 back on September 16. Then downloaded the APP and saw 510 days.

Knew that would drive me crazy. But hey, we're down to 441 now - almost there!

You don't have issues. (Well, you might, but I don't know you at all.... :D )

Anyway, my wife and I booked our March of 2019 cruise back on May 10th! Like me, you recognize when it's a good time to book!

So definitely no issues where cruising is concerned! :cool:

• 1 month later...