OLife drinks package upgrade

AMTDGT

We have booked our first cruise on Oceania and are trying to figure the best bang for our Canadian micro dollar with our OLife "Bonus Savings". I am trying to calculate the cost of taking the OLife meal drink package and then upgrading it to the Prestige level drink package on board. I am informed that is $20 usd per day per pax.

My mind is thinking the Celebrity way (we are Elite Plus) on this so it begs the question. On board, is the package upgrade a straight $20 usd per person per day or is it $20 usd plus 18% gratutites ($23.60 usd) per day?

Thx

Glenn

The 18% does not apply to the package up-charge or to the Package Cost if you buy it directly.

Rather the reverse, as the package holder saves 18% on each cocktail (the tax is included in the package price).

I once had a very amusing (to me, anyway) conversation with Mr. Del Rio (who began, after all as an Accountant by trade) about how the 18% tax savings triggers additional value as each beverage is consumed ;p

Post above should read as follows:

The 18% does not apply to the package up-charge or to the Package Cost if you buy it directly.

Rather the reverse, as the package holder saves 18% on each cocktail (the TIP is included in the Package price).

I once had a very amusing (to me, anyway) conversation with Mr. Del Rio (who began, after all as an Accountant by trade) about how saving the 18% tip triggers additional value as each beverage is consumed

Noticed my error too late to Edit. :mad: