Allure - what time do buffet, Park Cafe, etc., open

I am a VERY EARLY riser. Will be on the Allure come January. Just wondering if any of you who have sailed on the Allure know what time the various venues open up. In particular, and most importantly, I would like to know how early I can get a cup of coffee and maybe a sweet roll.

Thank you for your responses.

I am a VERY EARLY riser. Will be on the Allure come January. Just wondering if any of you who have sailed on the Allure know what time the various venues open up. In particular, and most importantly, I would like to know how early I can get a cup of coffee and maybe a sweet roll.

Thank you for your responses.

Coffee is available 24 hours at Cafe Promenade.

Compass with venue schedules:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=52972312&posted=1#post52972312

The Cafe Promenade only closes for about an hour for cleaning. It has usually been re-opened by 4:30 AM- 5 AM when I get there. I am also an early riser. The Windjammer opens around 6:30 AM for a limited breakfast and 7 AM for full breakfast and maybe a half hour earlier than those times on port days. The Solarium Cafe opens at 8 AM for breakfast and I think that is also the time for the Wipeout Cafe.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm an early riser and I'm sharing a cabin with my daughter on our upcoming Allure cruise. I wear shorts and t's to sleep in so I can roll out of bed and tip toe out of the room to get coffee, a pastry and to see the semi-empty area around the promenade....in a quiet corner where no one can see me. On a cruise ship, you cannot be mistaken for a homeless person who has wondered in. Some of the folks are like me. You can tell they were sneaking out of the cabin and aren't photo ready. Some have on their gym/running clothes at this hour which is just sick. Some have full-on make-up, every hair in place. They should not be allowed to be among those of us who had to sneak out, and they always find my corner and sit next to me...and they are "chatty." I then have to grab a to-go cup (okay 2 to-go cups) and find a secluded place on deck.