Bad Request, Bad Request, Bad Request

Ocala200

I have 3 cruises booked and I have been trying to use the Cruise Planner to plan shore excursions, dining, etc. and I have been getting “Bad Request” messages over and over again. Is it a “Bad Website” problem instead?

Any suggestions, or do I have to wait until the website’s traffic is less?

I have 3 cruises booked and I have been trying to use the Cruise Planner to plan shore excursions, dining, etc. and I have been getting “Bad Request” messages over and over again. Is it a “Bad Website” problem instead?

Try a different browser.

Clear your cookies or open Planner in a Private window.

Suddenly, I was having the same problem and Bob like you recommended using Private Window and worked like a charm. Very strange, I was getting into the RCL website, but getting error messages when clicking onto cruise planner.

Have same problem using Firefox. Usually have to switch to Chrome but then I get the message that my reservation is being modified and to try later. Usually 30 minutes later it's accessible.

Bill

As others have said, I now use private browsing (aka incognito browsing) when I go to the Royal web site. Seems to keep most typical problems at bay, although I still did have the problem with my reserved cruise being re-priced. :rolleyes:

For private browsing using Edge, click the 3 horizontal dots in the upper right corner and then select "New InPrivate window". For Chrome, similarly click the 3 vertical dots in the upper right corner and then select "New incognito window". I don't have Firefox installed and can't offer specific instructions there.