Blocked on Facebook

scrosser

The only issue I ever had with luggage when cruising was when my 6-bottle wine carrier was stuck in customs in Venice and was not released until after we sailed. The host on the Wind Surf contacted customs and arranged for the case to be shipped (no charge) to Rome. When we docked in Rome I saw my wine case on the deck. They delivered the case to my room, with all wine bottles intact. I gave the host a bottle of wine for their effort.

While this issue had nothing to do with Windstar, they went out of their way to satisfy a customer.

My issue should have had nothing to do with WS. I had arranged for the luggage to be delivered to the ship. The WS GSM took it upon herself to intervene on my behalf (without my asking her to do so), and wound up CANCELING the delivery, and then the Wind Star staff said it was not their problem that my luggage was lost, not their fault that it wasn't being delivered, and the only thing they knew for certain was that I shouldn't bother with going to the airport, since they KNEW the luggage wasn't there. I agree, not their fault luggage was lost. It was totally their fault that the delivery was canceled and they were totally wrong about it not being at the Split airport. No customer service whatsoever. If you experienced a problem on the 2018 cruise, and they assisted, may be they finally figured out how stupid they were in handling the problem THEY CREATED for me.