The Sanctuary

ddcares

Yes

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes. $20.00 half day or $40.00 full day per person. We make sure we don’t sign up for it on port days, since the ship is practically quiet anyways. FYI- there is usually an adults only section and pool right next to the sanctuary on most ships that’s free. We generally hang out there and have never been disappointed. Also, if you’re a sun lover, most sanctuaries have been done in such a way that the majority of that section is covered by shade. Very nicely done, but we love the sun and there are usually a limited number of lounges in the sun. If you think it’s still for you, I recommend you carefully pick your days and sign up early. Keep in mind the port days if you’re planning on being off the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Where do you sign up? This is first time on Princess.

We usually head straight over to the Sanctuary right after we board. There will be employees there and they can give you a tour and all the information about it. They will have a book to sign you up. I’m pretty sure you can even pick your location (chaise lounges) on your days.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Booking for the whole cruise does save you $$, but if it is closed due to inclement weather they don't refund any $$. Last week on Regal we paid 210/pp. On a few port days we spent the mornings ashore , and had lunch in the sanctuary. They have a nice menu, only cost is $3 for delivery.

Edited by RotaryMike
Spelling

As soon as you board go to the sanctuary and sign up. Cost less on embarkation day. We loved the sanctuary. We got a double lounge chair. Did not like the sanctuary on the Royal. It was on a level that was too windy. Also not enough spots in the shade. They made changes on this ship. Not good ones. But Loved it on the Crown. Except for you had to go thru the Lotus Spa pool and up a flight of stairs.

It's my absolute favorite place on the ship! Love the sanctuary especially on the Regal, it's beautiful and they have private bathrooms inside for guests.

We always do a pass for the length of the cruise which is $30 per day per person.

If you want it, make sure to get to the port early and head straight up there to make reservations.