Captains Circle

The Wood Duck

Your Captains Circle account is update at the end of each cruise you book. So if you book 3 seven day cruises, they will add 7 days and one cruise credit to your account each week. It is possible that at the end of the first or second week you could move to a higher level in the Captains Circle. That is if you have 140 days today, at the end of the second leg you would be at 154 days and become elite for the last leg.

If you book one 21 day cruise, the up date is done at the end of the 21 days.

The extra days might also make you eligible for the top 3 passengers or for the Most Traveled Passenger function.

Doesn't matter if you booked it as three separate cruises or a single 21 day voyage (if offered that way).

You will receive three cruise credits either way.

If you are elite you would get 3 mini-bar set ups if booked as 3 separate cruises!

Three CCL stock ownership OBC for 7-day voyages is $300 vs. $250 for the 21-day voyage. However, many times the 3 separate fares are more than the one fare and eat up this advantage. The booking credit of $25 or $50/cabin based on number of cruises taken may also play into the cost/benefit analysis of 3 B2B vs. one booking.

Three CCL stock ownership OBC for 7-day voyages is $300 vs. $250 for the 21-day voyage. However, many times the 3 separate fares are more than the one fare and eat up this advantage. The booking credit of $25 or $50/cabin based on number of cruises taken may also play into the cost/benefit analysis of 3 B2B vs. one booking.

Each person has to do the math for their situation. Often for some one way is best but for others, another way is better

That's a waste of time. It's been automatic for years now.
It's automatic...unless it isn't!! :rolleyes:

A few years ago I checked my Captain's Circle account upon returning home from a B2B2B in a full suite. It was booked as a 20-day and 10-day cruise. We each received four cruise credits...two for each booking. We should have been credited with a total of six credits. A call to the Captain's Circle desk rectified the issue.

What is a booking credit? First time I have seen any mention of this.

It's automatic...unless it isn't!! :rolleyes:

A few years ago I checked my Captain's Circle account upon returning home from a B2B2B in a full suite. It was booked as a 20-day and 10-day cruise. We each received four cruise credits...two for each booking. We should have been credited with a total of six credits. A call to the Captain's Circle desk rectified the issue.

Like you said, it was a few years ago.

What is a booking credit? First time I have seen any mention of this.

Actually this is the loyalty credit which starts on your 22nd cruise** at $25 (one per cabin). The maximum is $100 which starts on your 52nd cruise**.

""Really cruise credits, not cruises. One credit per cruise plus one credit each time you are in a full suite plus one credit each time you cruise single (only person in cabin).