5 of us...kings wharf to horseshoe bay

LINDAE3213

Thanks for suggestion but I wont be taking my phone with me.

I recommend the minibus shuttles for Horseshoe Bay but you won't need your phone or a phone app if you decide to take a taxi from the Dockyard to Horseshoe Bay or to catch a taxi to return there. Taxis are readily available at the dock and at Horseshoe Bay.

Thanks....I have cruised to Bermuda several times ..usually solo or 3...this is my first trip as a group of 5...they did not have a shuttle years ago...we just did local bus and walked down the hills..it's fun to see the changes as the years go by and still an easy trip from bayonne...I think originally it was Explorer in 2005.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Where are the shuttle buses located when you get off the ship ? In the past we took the buses but way too many stops and overcrowding. Also I am assuming you pay in cash ?

When you get off the ship, the mini-buses will be parked in Zone 5 of the Transportation Zone, see map below:

enhance

The fare is $7 P/P, cash, paid to the driver when boarding the mini-bus.

SBtS

• 4 weeks later...
The weekday taxi fare for 5 pax from the Dockyard to Horseshoe Bay would be about $44 (each way) plus tip. The mini-bus fare for the same trip would be $7p/p (each way).

The taxi will leave when you are ready to go; the min-bus, when the mini-bus is mostly full.

SBtS

Any idea how big the taxis are? Traveling with a party of 10 (8 plus two 3 year olds)

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Any idea how big the taxis are? Traveling with a party of 10 (8 plus two 3 year olds)

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You’ll need two. Generally there in theory are taxis that seat up to 4 and then ones that are minivans that seat up to 7. Virtually all are minivans and seat up to 7- but none that seat 10.

When you walk off the ship and to the parking area, there will be people there offering to direct you to what you need. Minibus, bus, or taxi.

It is pretty obvious. Unless you do not know what a minibus, bus, or car looks like. :D