Adventure

beckzay

My husband and I will be in Bermuda this September, sailing on NCL Escape. We're there for 2.5 days and I'm looking for some suggestions on some adventurous things to do. My husband really wants to take a tour of the island, so we'll probably do that right when we get off on the first day. Other than that, here are some things that I'm interested in doing but would like to hear some opinions/advice on them. Keep in mind, we are looking for fun...not necessarily architecture and historical sites this trip.

Cliff jumping at Admiralty House Park

Horseshoe Bay

Crystal Caves

Stop at Swizzle Inn

Tobacco Bay-snorkle

What can you tell me about Tom Moore's Jungle? Blue Hole?

One more question...can Crystal Caves, Swizzle Inn and Tobacco Bay be done in one day?

Thanks for any feedback :)

One more question...can Crystal Caves, Swizzle Inn and Tobacco Bay be done in one day?

Thanks for any feedback :)

They can easily be done in one day. Crystal Caves and the Swizzle Inn are walking distance from each other. Tobacco Bay is on St. George’s and the distance from there to Bailey’s Bay where the Swizzle and Crystal Caves are located is not that far.

When we stay on BDM we enjoy taking a Boston Whaler out and motoring around the little islands and between the bay and the ocean. These flat-Bottom boats are easy to operate and quite safe, even for beginners. We can recommend H2O Watersports out of Cambridge Beaches and Somerset Bridge Watersports, KS is another. H2O is closest to King's Wharf and we enjoyed leaving from there.

Nice day with a private island picnic, romantic if you want that!

When we stay on BDM we enjoy taking a Boston Whaler out and motoring around the little islands and between the bay and the ocean. These flat-Bottom boats are easy to operate and quite safe, even for beginners. We can recommend H2O Watersports out of Cambridge Beaches and Somerset Bridge Watersports, KS is another. H2O is closest to King's Wharf and we enjoyed leaving from there.

Nice day with a private island picnic, romantic if you want that!

This sounds awesome! Thank you

It is a nice day, you can see the bridges that you can go under if you want to go into the bay, and you can buzz the cruise ships at King's Wharf as well. But cruising the little islands and stopping for a picnic is fun, even right there in Mangrove Bay. We stayed in a condo so we had food and drinks, but there are a couple places in Somerset Village or near H2O where you can buy stuff, I'm sure someone here can help with that. KDKSail is also a great resource for all things Bermuda on the Bermuda forum on Trip Advisor.