Loyalty obc

antsp

Has anyone got anywhere with the loyalty obc, we know that after 21 cruises you get $25 per household, a while ago there was a suggestion to change the address of your husband/wife to double this benefit up. It’s obviously unfair the way this system is set up.

Has anyone got anywhere with the loyalty obc, we know that after 21 cruises you get $25 per household, a while ago there was a suggestion to change the address of your husband/wife to double this benefit up. It’s obviously unfair the way this system is set up.

It didn't work to me. Perhaps it has to be don't prior to making a booking.

Either way, I got rid of my wife. :')

It didn't work to me. Perhaps it has to be don't prior to making a booking.

Did you change the address in the guest information for the cruise in addition to the profile information. Changing it in the profile will not automatically change the guest information for a specific cruise. We found that out when we did an email change

Did you change the address in the guest information for the cruise in addition to the profile information. Changing it in the profile will not automatically change the guest information for a specific cruise. We found that out when we did an email change

Be careful with this because your ID needs to all match with your passport and drivers license

Be careful with this because your ID needs to all match with your passport and drivers license

I am not changing a address for loyalty OBC, just pointing out that information on the profile like an email address will not automatically transfer.

Also since you brought it up, a U.S. passport does not have an address listed.

I am not changing a address for loyalty OBC, just pointing out that information on the profile like an email address will not automatically transfer.

Also since you brought it up, a U.S. passport does not have an address listed.

Good point about the passport. If you use a phony address for a loyalty credit then any refundable OBC would be sent to that phony address. Is it worth the hassle over a few dollars?

I think on your,

21. $25.00

31. $50.00

41. $75.00

51. $100.00

Almost...

21 - 31 cruise credits $25 onboard cabin credit

32 - 41 cruise credits $50 onboard cabin credit

42 - 50 cruise credits $75 onboard cabin credit

51st cruise credits $100 onboard cabin credit

No I did not. :(

To late for that now.

I'll try once more in Oct/Nov. :)

Good point about the passport. If you use a phony address for a loyalty credit then any refundable OBC would be sent to that phony address. Is it worth the hassle over a few dollars?

I have never left any ship with them having to send me money. I make sure that they always bill something to my credit card. It's just not worth the hassle of waiting for them to do a refund.

USA passports do not have your address in them unless you want to write it in the passport yourself. All that has to match is the name and you should have some resemblance to the photo in it.

I have a question if anybody knows............

On one of my future cruises It will be cruise #51 AND #52 since it's a suite. Will the $100 loyalty kick in or not?

Probably not. It has to be completed cruise credits and you will not actually have that 51st credit until the end of the cruise.

I agree.

If you were both in the military, you get 2 veteran's OBC. Why not the loyalty? You both took all those cruises.:(

Two qualifying stockholders even with different names and addresses and totally unrelated only get one credit per cabin and you would think they are both equally entitled, I have been that situation and it was the lead passenger stockholder who got the OBC and the other got nothing.

Two qualifying stockholders even with different names and addresses and totally unrelated only get one credit per cabin and you would think they are both equally entitled, I have been that situation and it was the lead passenger stockholder who got the OBC and the other got nothing.

While I completely agree that EACH non-related person in a cabin who owns the CCL stock should be allowed to benefit from the ownership by being able to receive the OBC for every cruise, the friend I cruise with and I each own 100 shares of the stock, and we take turns claiming the OBC. I feel it's only fair that we do it that way, since she bought her shares at my suggestion. So far we've had no problems from CCL or PCL making it work that way.

Probably not. It has to be completed cruise credits and you will not actually have that 51st credit until the end of the cruise.

Post #10 and #16 lead me to believe it's possible I'll get it. We do know that there's a very wee bit of inconsistency when you ask Princess.