Carnival Legend Email

bnorris10

What is the email for Carnival Legend so that I can see about having them put me on YTD before we leave

Right now I am on waitlist - I know I can change it on the boat but if I can get it done ahead of time I would like that

What is the email for Carnival Legend so that I can see about having them put me on YTD before we leave

Right now I am on waitlist - I know I can change it on the boat but if I can get it done ahead of time I would like that

When they reach a certain percentage of cabins in any one category, they will not change the waitlist until you are on the ship. Seeing the Legend only has one dining room it probably makes it even more difficult to get done in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were on the May 6th sailing and we LOVED the Miracle. Our room was a mid ship balcony on Deck 4 (4173). The only "Worn" thing we saw in the room was maybe the liner for the drape on the balcony window/door. Other than that, ours had a blue multi carpet and was very clean. They did have to replace the safe door on the first day as the battery had worn out. It was the card slide type. The food was good, and was always served hot in the MDR, and the cold was cold. We didnt care for the lemon meringue pie from the Lido on first day....it was nasty...LOL The meringue was good but the pie was not. The pizza was good and the sushi on deck 2 near the coffee cafe was delicious!

We were on the May 6th sailing and we LOVED the Miracle. Our room was a mid ship balcony on Deck 4 (4173). The only "Worn" thing we saw in the room was maybe the liner for the drape on the balcony window/door. Other than that, ours had a blue multi carpet and was very clean. They did have to replace the safe door on the first day as the battery had worn out. It was the card slide type. The food was good, and was always served hot in the MDR, and the cold was cold. We didnt care for the lemon meringue pie from the Lido on first day....it was nasty...LOL The meringue was good but the pie was not. The pizza was good and the sushi on deck 2 near the coffee cafe was delicious!

I am confused about what this has to do with Legend.