Sushi (free) on legend & miracle

Haven't been on a cruise in 6 years....they used to all have a little sushi stand (free of charge). Does Legend or Miracle still have this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Legend now has Bonsai Sushi which costs additional - This was not available on the Miracle

I was on the Miracle last week. There was a sushi station at the fountainhead cafe - the only reason I know this is it was right next to where trivia was held. I never noticed anyone stop there, but I saw someone manning the station. I believe it cost extra.

The new Sushi window or restaurant on the ships is really excellent. We have done both --- Sushi express on Freedom and last week on Glory. We also did the Bonsai Sushi restaurant on the Breeze... fantastic.

Really, try it! You won't be disappointed if you like sushi. The sitdown restaurant is better, obviously, as it has a full menu.

here is the "boat for two" which also comes with soup and salad. Well worth the money.

20180222_190220-XL.jpg

the sushi express

20180515_192317-L.jpg

can't remember which roll we ordered but it was excellent.

I was on the Miracle last week. There was a sushi station at the fountainhead cafe - the only reason I know this is it was right next to where trivia was held. I never noticed anyone stop there, but I saw someone manning the station. I believe it cost extra.

It cost extra, $1.50 per piece for sashimi, $5 for California and spicy tuna rolls, and $7.50 for shrimp tempura and the bonsai rolls. About the same prices for sushi places I've been to on land. I tried it once and it was really good. You place your order and they give you a pager, so you can go have a seat or go get a drink or whatever, and when your pager goes off in a few minutes, you go and pick up your order and it's in a take-out box so you can take it where ever you want to go and eat it. I personally thought it was pretty nifty.