Legend Table Tops

POD49

In June of 2019, we will be on the Legend with a family group of 11 in 3 cabins. Will we be able to sit together at one table for the evening meal in the dining room? Should we plan on two tables? Thank you for your knowledge.

VERY FEW tables for 12 people. more then likely will be two tables of 6 next to each other. VERY IMPORTANT to make sure those booking numbers are linked.

If you have anytime dining- then it really doesnt matter

• 1 month later...
In June of 2019, we will be on the Legend with a family group of 11 in 3 cabins. Will we be able to sit together at one table for the evening meal in the dining room? Should we plan on two tables? Thank you for your knowledge.

Just got off the Legend July 24 and we had 12 family members and what they did was give us two tables 6 at each table and we rotated so everybody got a chance to sit with each other.

Thank you for all of the replies. I just wanted the whole family to eat together for 7 nights in a row. I like to look out and see our legacy. This was part of my bucket list. I can live with two tables next to each other. We cruised last year on MSC and had two tables. Just thought Carnival had larger tables.

There were some long tables in the outside area of MDR, but they might only hold 10.

As a side note - We were also on the 7/24-7/31 Alaskan cruise and had tablecloths at every meal - breakfast, brunch, and dinner.

Thank you for all of the replies. I just wanted the whole family to eat together for 7 nights in a row. I like to look out and see our legacy. This was part of my bucket list. I can live with two tables next to each other. We cruised last year on MSC and had two tables. Just thought Carnival had larger tables.

sitting at one table-- you cant visit with the people on the other end. Its better two tables and rotate chair each evening-- move over 4 spots each night. (we did that on our first cruise-- two tables and just rotated each night. Cant imagine one long table.