MSC Musica 6/24/18 sailing

Cruisefever9899

I haven't found much for reviews on this ship. I've been on the Divina and loved it. hoping things will be similar if not better[emoji3] . looking for any information. Will be traveling with my 5 year old daughter and 18 year teen. do's and dont's for excursions. lastly does anyone know of they will do a cruise critic meet and greet? thank you so much. happy cruising [emoji568] [emoji568]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Forums mobile app

You'll find the Musica a much smaller ship than Divina, older too. The itinerary looks great, especially Santorini, Athens and Kotor, not to mention Venice which you should spend some time in pre or post cruise. Whether or not there will be a Meet & Mingle will depend on the level of activity of your Roll Call.

You'll find the Musica a much smaller ship than Divina, older too. The itinerary looks great, especially Santorini, Athens and Kotor, not to mention Venice which you should spend some time in pre or post cruise. Whether or not there will be a Meet & Mingle will depend on the level of activity of your Roll Call.

thank you so much for responding. the itinerary is fabulous and so excited.looking forward to each port. precruise we are staying in Rome for 2 days and post staying 1 night in Venice.

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't found much for reviews on this ship. I've been on the Divina and loved it. hoping things will be similar if not better[emoji3] . looking for any information. Will be traveling with my 5 year old daughter and 18 year teen. do's and dont's for excursions. lastly does anyone know of they will do a cruise critic meet and greet? thank you so much. happy cruising [emoji568] [emoji568]

I will be sailing this itinerary/ship in three weeks so feel free to message me afterwards with any questions.

Just sailed on Musica in June, and WELL.. don't expect much, very poorly run, food not so good. Staff, well not so good. A big step down from Divina. I booked this ship because of the Itinerary . MSC has to step it up. I am a very Loyal, but it is going away very quickly... :-(

Just sailed on Musica in June, and WELL.. don't expect much, very poorly run, food not so good. Staff, well not so good. A big step down from Divina. I booked this ship because of the Itinerary . MSC has to step it up. I am a very Loyal, but it is going away very quickly... :-(

Oh dear, that doesn't bode well for our first MSC cruise next March 😕 We are seasoned cruisers, sailed on most of the main cruise lines and thought we'd give MSC a try as we really liked the itinerary, Rio to Venice. To add salt to the wound, we've convinced friends to join us in 2019 on the Divina. Oh well, we've cruised 30+ times , some good, some great, never had a bad one yet,so I'll go with my Pollyanna hat on and make sure to pack my rose tinted glasses 😀

we sailed on the Divina in May and it was outstanding service. we were so impressed that we decided to look into a mediterean cruise next choosing the msc musica in june 2018. also convincing slme family and friends to join us. I primarily chose this ship based on the itiniery, but regardless will still have a great time. a vacation/holiday is what you make of it. happy cruising 🚢🚢