Is the Breeze good for our family - from children to 75 year olds?

iamchrisstone

I just got off of the Sunshine. I've been trying to get my family to cruise for years and after my drone footage and high quality videos that they seen me post (i'll post a short video below and you can subscribe to my youtube channel to see others if you want), now they are all willing to go.

I have 2 teens so Circle C on the Sunshine was great, and everyone tells me on the Breeze is better. For younger kids I"m assuming will be the same. Most of our family will probably be middle aged adults and then my dad and step mom are coming along and I think of couple of her siblings, which all all in their 70's. So, with that being said, what advice do you have or thoughts? Is this a good ship for everyone? My dad doesn't like the thought of not being able to go home the minute he's bored lol. As a kid we'd go to a professional ball game and 30 minutes later we were leaving. He's an active 75 year old and does the gym a lot and stuff like that so I figured that would eat up some of his time. Hopefully he would like the shows. Anyway, this would be the sailing next year from December 15 -22 out of Port Canaveral.

[YOUTUBE]2HyvZrbYHWA[/YOUTUBE]

Hi

It's a nice ship. I don't know what would keep him from being bored besides the gym. There is an outdoor fitness area as well. It's a cruise, if he tends to get bored easily, I can only suggest he bring a good book.

hope this helps

Our family loved the Breeze as well. the kids all found things to do with the clubs or meeting friends somewhere all of the time. What I would recommend is find out if the spa amenities would interest your dad as it is usually quiet in the T-pool or steam rooms or loungers. If he books a spa room, he'll be able to go in and out at his leisure. If not, he can book a room for the week or once on board book it just 2 days of the week. There are also all sorts of shows and trivia that he might be interested in or even going thru the arcade. (And yes, there were grampa aged men in there playing some of those games along the kids in there) The gym is nice as well as the walking/running track as well along with the putt putt type of golf he might enjoy with the kids. I know you were not asking, but if you are looking for a good set of connecting rooms that are balconies and QUIET, rooms 8440 and 8436 ( one is a 2 person the other is a 3 person room) are the best kept awesome secret of the Breeze. We loved the rooms so much we have them booked for a 3rd time this coming summer. You can see the water if you look down from the balcony- but if you look foward- you can see if anyone is in the jacuzzi outside of the red frog pub from your balcony and that is awesome when you are tired of being around a lot people-lol.- just to relax in a jacuzzi all to your self ... :)

Breeze is a nice big ship that's great for the entire family. There's a 3D Thrill Theater that has several different shows that are fun for everyone and there are lots of trivia games, bingo (not just for grandma's anymore!) And shows for adults and kids.

• 2 weeks later...