New to the Breeze

nlktx49

I see a lot of people saying the Breeze is better than Vista even though the Vista is newer. How so if you don't mind answering?

Bumping your Q bcs I would like to see answers too, have never been on Vista. But the Breeze is only 5 or 6 years old, 10 yrs newer than our last Carnival ship Conquest which we really enjoyed. But both DH and I feel that the Breeze is our favorite ship bcs of the decor theme plus just about EVERYTHING was a pleasant experience, no down sides at all. Sailing her again in May :)

Bumping your Q bcs I would like to see answers too, have never been on Vista. But the Breeze is only 5 or 6 years old, 10 yrs newer than our last Carnival ship Conquest which we really enjoyed. But both DH and I feel that the Breeze is our favorite ship bcs of the decor theme plus just about EVERYTHING was a pleasant experience, no down sides at all. Sailing her again in May :)

Yeah I just sailed Breeze this past December and enjoyed her as well. The Vista is coming to Galveston in September and I'm interested to sail her since she's newer but just curious to see what others have to say about her.

We LOVE the Breeze. Sailed her last Summer and will sail her again this Summer, too. One of our favorite spots is the Ocean Plaza, right outside of Alchemy Bar and RedFrog Pub. It's a really nice outside area where you can enjoy a quiet drink or watch the sunset.

We didn't care for the Cucina Del Capitano restaurant at lunch. We went on the last day and it was super crowded and just not worth the wait. Perhaps we would've had a different experience had we gone earlier in the week.

Yes, do the ropes course! It's fun.

I see a lot of people saying the Breeze is better than Vista even though the Vista is newer. How so if you don't mind answering?

We've sailed 26 cruises on 17 different Carnival ships. Vista is my least favorite. What I didn't like about Vista:

1) Liquid Lounge is smaller than the theatres on other ships.

We saw people lining up for shows an hour before start time.

2) Seating was comprised of individual chairs that could be moved so people would push them back, making rows behind them innaccessible.

3) There were no tables so we had to either hold our drinks or place them on the tile floor.

We heard glasses break every time we were there.

4) There were large support poles that blocked the views of many seats.

5) There were also large support poles that blocked many seats in the comedy club as well as one right in front of the piano player in the piano bar.

The piano bar was smaller than on other ships.

6) I felt like we always had to stand in lines. The ship felt crowded.

7) Her layout felt chopped-up.

8) There were raised metal thresholds all over the ship.

Friends with whom we traveled met a woman who tripped on one and broke her arm. Coincidentally she was also on their flight home after the cruise.

We still had an amazing cruise. It was our first time to Europe. We visited wonderful ports. We cruised with some 12 couples we befriended on other cruises over the years.

Vista would have to have an exceptional itinerary for us to ever book her again. In fact, we booked Horizon and cancelled it because she is too much like Vista.

We've sailed 26 cruises on 17 different Carnival ships. Vista is my least favorite. What I didn't like about Vista:

1) Liquid Lounge is smaller than the theatres on other ships.

We saw people lining up for shows an hour before start time.

2) Seating was comprised of individual chairs that could be moved so people would push them back, making rows behind them innaccessible.

3) There were no tables so we had to either hold our drinks or place them on the tile floor.

We heard glasses break every time we were there.

4) There were large support poles that blocked the views of many seats.

5) There were also large support poles that blocked many seats in the comedy club as well as one right in front of the piano player in the piano bar.

The piano bar was smaller than on other ships.

6) I felt like we always had to stand in lines. The ship felt crowded.

7) Her layout felt chopped-up.

8) There were raised metal thresholds all over the ship.

Friends with whom we traveled met a woman who tripped on one and broke her arm. Coincidentally she was also on their flight home after the cruise.

We still had an amazing cruise. It was our first time to Europe. We visited wonderful ports. We cruised with some 12 couples we befriended on other cruises over the years.

Vista would have to have an exceptional itinerary for us to ever book her again. In fact, we booked Horizon and cancelled it because she is too much like Vista.

Oh wow thank you for the heads up I will keep that in mind.