Coastal Kitchens Menus

Cafeteria tables, chairs don't scoot, chairs to low, etc..

It's like they got a bunch of yard sale furniture. I hope it improves in dry dock

Are we talking about the SL on Oasis? I remember some nice couches there.

Don't want to mention any names, but every time we asked him for something, the answer was no.

LOL! OK...got it. :D

Did not have that problem with the two lady concierges in the SL on Oasis last December. Lylie especially was very nice. :)

I don't recall it having lunch food.

Truth be told we never went to SL outside of happy hour times. Plus I preferred DL and Blaze for happy hour. The furniture is useless

Beer at lunch in CK is a big plus though

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

True, I agree the furniture in the SL is very strange. Kind of left over Goodwill looking stuff. :o

We always sat at the bar. Nice for conversations with cruise mates! :)

First few times on OA,we LOVED CK.......last month,we never ate there........Menu choices didn't appeal to us...

Rarely even went in the SL,since I had a beverage package.....I like sitting in CP more.....at the Trellis Bar:)

True, I agree the furniture in the SL is very strange. Kind of left over Goodwill looking stuff. :o

We always sat at the bar. Nice for conversations with cruise mates! :)

The bar on Brilliance seems to work better. The heavy chairs and shape of bar top make it harder to converse with someone two chairs away. Plus on Brilliance it is easier to converse while standing.

First few times on OA,we LOVED CK.......last month,we never ate there........Menu choices didn't appeal to us...

Rarely even went in the SL,since I had a beverage package.....I like sitting in CP more.....at the Trellis Bar:)

Hi Kathy!! :D

Agree...that's what I love about the Lady O...so many choices! :cool:

The bar on Brilliance seems to work better. The heavy chairs and shape of bar top make it harder to converse with someone two chairs away. Plus on Brilliance it is easier to converse while standing.

Can't argue with that! The CL on Radiance series is great when you can snare one of the treasured bar stools at the half circle bar. :D

But we still did not have a problem in the SL on Lady O...we must have just shouted over the heads I guess. Even when we were stuck at the end "talking to the plant". :o;p:p

I don't recall it having lunch food.

Truth be told we never went to SL outside of happy hour times. Plus I preferred DL and Blaze for happy hour. The furniture is useless

Beer at lunch in CK is a big plus though

Is Blaze always used for an overflow? We used to like sitting at the bar there when the Happy Hour was pretty much always there back when they had the small DL

I guess I should read my paperwork better:), although last time we were on board the OA was that shortened cruise in Sept so I doubt they had it that week

I don't recall, Laura was solo since I was watching Bell. Probably not with ship half full.

Did you ever run into Laura?