Tender ticket question

IF you need a ticket, it will be in your cabin. If they aren't doing tickets, then simply get on the next tender and head on out! There isn't a "mad rush" generally, to get off at the private island stops. Folks tend to meander out all day long!

If we have a Beach Bed rented on CocoCay, do we get a priority tender ticket? If so, do we have to stand in line for it, or do we automatically receive it in our room? Thanks for any info--first time cruisers here! :cool:

You should get your beach bed ticket on the first day of your cruise. You will use that as your priority tender ticket. People without RC excursions will have to get a ticket. I would get to the tenders first thing or you could wait awhile.

We had a ship sponsored excursion and got a tender ticket. The problem was as we were walking from the theater to the tenders there were people, who didn't have tickets, were jumping in line because they didn't take the tickets when you boarded the tender. The crew looked confused when we were supposed to be on a tender but there was no room for our group. I hope they changed the process by taking up the tickets as you get on the tender.

With the beach beds you DO NOT get your ticket in your cabin.

You WILL get a menu, and you have to fill it out and drop it off at Guest Services to get your beach bed ticket.

No priority tender with a beach bed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were on the Anthem for NYE and had the Beach Lounger for Cococay. The tickets for the loungers were in our cabin on the first day-they were also to be used instead of the "tender tickets" and could board the tenders whenever we wished. Unfortunately the waters were too rocky and we never were able to enjoy Cococay - ended up being a sea day. Hope you have better weather.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I think so, but I am not sure.

We were in a suite, so got priority.

We ended up cancelling the beach bed, as we met a couple we got along with, and they had a cabana that they invited us to share. :D