Discount code for E-Z Cruise Parking

douglinc@msn.com

I just found out that we can get $20 off a 7 day parking here if we prefer to walk and not use the shuttle... since it's so close we'll drop our bags with the porters, park and walk back! $48.61 with tax for 7 days on the Breeze!

Edited by Shaded Lady

Shuttles are charged $20 every time they drive onto Port of Galveston property to pick up or drop off guests. I'm sure that's why they are offering the discount to those willing to walk to the pier. It probably gets expensive for them if they only have 2 people on the shuttle, and nobody would want to sit for 30 minutes on a shuttle waiting for it to fill up.

We sail on Breeze in March and will probably just book directly at the Pier.

• 7 months later...
I just found out that we can get $20 off a 7 day parking here if we prefer to walk and not use the shuttle... since it's so close we'll drop our bags with the porters, park and walk back! $48.61 with tax for 7 days on the Breeze!

Did you book online ahead of time? I'm not seeing how to get that discount.

The new code is Cruz15. Please consider parking with these great people! They have two lots and just finished towing as many cars as they could to higher ground, and notified the insurance companies to get the claims rolling faster. They didn't have to do this but this just goes to show how great this family is! Im booked with them in October!!

2727 Santa Fe Place, Galveston

409-939-0648

http://www.ezcruise.com

The new code is Cruz15. Please consider parking with these great people! They have two lots and just finished towing as many cars as they could to higher ground, and notified the insurance companies to get the claims rolling faster. They didn't have to do this but this just goes to show how great this family is! Im booked with them in October!!

2727 Santa Fe Place, Galveston

409-939-0648

www.ezcruise.com

Your link doesn't work, I think you meant to point to http://ezcruiseparking.com/

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As of January 8, 2018 the codes are:

If you use shuttle service you can get $5.00 off using code 2018 (offer expires 1/31/2018)

If you park and walk for a 4 or 5 day cruise the code for $15.00 off is 15parkwalk (offer expires 1/31/2018)

If you park and walk for 7 day cruise the code for $20.00 off is 20parkwalk (offer expires 1/31/2018)

Enjoy