Post cruise paperwork

uktog

Having disembarked on Sunday I’ve been looking out for the post cruise paperwork of my final account and more importantly the survey as I’ve commendations and feedback I want to give.

So far nothing, I’ve checked spam box etc and I know Azamara had my correct email address. Has something gone wrong with sending this out.

I’m still travelling so can’t wait until I reach home to sort this out within the 7 days.

Given the balance of feedback will certainly be in the positive territory it will be a shame if I cannot have that recognition included.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I never received mine and now that I realized that, I don’t know if I can remember the staff we’d like to praise. Going forward, what should I do if I don’t get it in a week or two weeks? How long should I wait and with whom should I talk if I don’t get it? We’re back on for two more cruises in 2018, so obviously we love Azamara.

Yes it’s just popped into our mailbox-must be being issued later than it used to which makes sense as it allows more guests to get home before the time clock runs out