Discovery 2 to Havana

We noted this in Barbados, airport, they refused some old dollars.

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app

Hi PC

it,s nearly Caribbean time once again six week,s to go we are doing seven shores up as far as puerto rico, what back to back cruises are you doing, don,t for get we board ship at 12-30 pm dont forget to give us a knock on cabin door stern balc 6626 have a good one

Howard

Hi PC

it,s nearly Caribbean time once again six week,s to go we are doing seven shores up as far as puerto rico, what back to back cruises are you doing, don,t for get we board ship at 12-30 pm dont forget to give us a knock on cabin door stern balc 6626 have a good one

Howard

Good day Howard

Not long now tickets arrived, seats booked but they have been for many months.

We are on Tropical Delights/Paradise Islands with just one new port for us. Good job you gave me the cabin number I was going to knock on 6122 but I think that may have been last years. Our flight back (not that I like saying it) is 1730 so will probably be leaving about 1430, so should be able to catch up if you are on time and not in the bar;p will try about 1300 but then will probably be in the coffee port.

Have a good stay in Barbados we will be on one of the beaches when you arrive, on the 25th, probably Harbour Lights they have great flying fish sarnies:cool:

Thanks for your responses. All the info I have seen suggests US Dollars are the worst to use as there is a 10% commission???

We have only ever exchanged sterling so can’t comment on US Dollars. You can use a debit or credit card as long as it is not linked to a USA bank.

Havana is wonderful, so full of history, very safe to wander around and the Cuban people are the most friendly of anywhere in the world.

Don’t forget to change any Cuban currency back, if you have any, as you can’t can’t exchange it anywhere other than Cuba.

Good day Howard

Not long now tickets arrived, seats booked but they have been for many months.

We are on Tropical Delights/Paradise Islands with just one new port for us. Good job you gave me the cabin number I was going to knock on 6122 but I think that may have been last years. Our flight back (not that I like saying it) is 1730 so will probably be leaving about 1430, so should be able to catch up if you are on time and not in the bar;p will try about 1300 but then will probably be in the coffee port.

Have a good stay in Barbados we will be on one of the beaches when you arrive, on the 25th, probably Harbour Lights they have great flying fish sarnies:cool:

Hi Roger

so sorry to every one for crashing in on the fourum, it,s gone quiet on the cruise front in So,ton with most ship,s doing long haul to the Caribbean and return .have booked next year on Discovery 2 doing pride of Panama, with a stay in Jamaica first , did book a balcony on deck six at first, then after doing a dummy booking i found i could upgrade to a J.S for £67 on deck eight how about you.

Hi Roger

so sorry to every one for crashing in on the fourum, it,s gone quiet on the cruise front in So,ton with most ship,s doing long haul to the Caribbean and return .have booked next year on Discovery 2 doing pride of Panama, with a stay in Jamaica first , did book a balcony on deck six at first, then after doing a dummy booking i found i could upgrade to a J.S for £67 on deck eight how about you.

Hi Howard, I too apologise for butting in, we had a JS last year 8076 which we found to be in a very good position and have booked a JS for next month 8086 which has a very large balcony but nothing booked for next year yet, think I say every year this will be last long flight, we are on Celebration in Sep, we love the Adriatic and the Dubrovnik airport thing, similar to the Caribbean, and it has NO days at sea.

Sorry again folks:halo: