What can I bring on the ship during embarkation?

There is a corkage fee, I believe $25, on RC. From numerous reports, however, staff do not always charge. You can open wine yourself in your cabin and carry a glass with you to any location.

More False information passed on once again...

More False information passed on once again...

This information is absolutely correct. The corkage fee, absent for quite sometime, has been reinstated although, as with all things RCI, is not always enforced.

Thank you all for your input. To recap.. there is a $15 corkage fee that is not always inforced and we can bring our own coffee creamer at no charge. Correct?

Correct. The corkage fee is supposed to be collected by one of the dining room staff, but they don't seem motivated to do that.

We will not be attending the MDR so perhaps this won't be an issue for us. We only plan to enjoy our wine on our stateroom balcony.

In the MDR the table waiter writes it up and asks for a Seapass card. On the Navigator last year my waiter did not do, however, talked to another couple and they indicated their waiter charged. As with many RC policies reinforcement is sketchy.

Correct. The corkage fee is supposed to be collected by one of the dining room staff, but they don't seem motivated to do that.

Just as I thought, only in the dining room.

So it can be carried on without a fee.

Which is what I meant.

Not flaunting it around the dining room...

Hi all, I am wondering if I can bring our own coffee creamer on board Oasis of the Seas. Also, if we do bring two bottles of wine, is there a corkage fee?

No corkage fee on the wine you bring onboard at embarkation that you consume in your stateroom. Pour yourself a glass and take it with you to any location without a fee.

Just as I thought, only in the dining room.

So it can be carried on without a fee.

Which is what I meant.

Not flaunting it around the dining room...

Correct, no one is collecting corkage fees at check-in. Royal's rule (of today:rolleyes:) allows the wine to be consumed in the stateroom without any fees. The bottles are only subject to a corkage fee if brought to a public venue.