Majestic princess

For those of you who have sailed on the Majestic Princess and especially travelled in a Premium Deluxe Balcony stateroom at the stern of the ship, are you able to advise if cabin A737 (Aloha Deck) has any covering over the balcony area or is it exposed to the elements? We are interested in booking this stateroom. Many thanks for any advice on this matter.

For those of you who have sailed on the Majestic Princess and especially travelled in a Premium Deluxe Balcony stateroom at the stern of the ship, are you able to advise if cabin A737 (Aloha Deck) has any covering over the balcony area or is it exposed to the elements? We are interested in booking this stateroom. Many thanks for any advice on this matter.

Following. We have booked A736. Any info about the room would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You might like to ask this question on the Princess forum. Majestic has yet to do her first season down here and the chances of finding someone here who cruised on her before she went to China AND who knows what those cabins are like would be very slim. More people will see the query on the main Princess forum.

Also someone who has been in one of those cabins on Royal or Regal may be able to provide the info required as I believe the cabin layouts on the ships are identical.

You might like to ask this question on the Princess forum. Majestic has yet to do her first season down here and the chances of finding someone here who cruised on her before she went to China AND who knows what those cabins are like would be very slim. More people will see the query on the main Princess forum.

Also someone who has been in one of those cabins on Royal or Regal may be able to provide the info required as I believe the cabin layouts on the ships are identical.

Good tip, I was thinking similar about most people here wouldn't know yet.

I have my eye on this ship. Looking forward to hearing about how the first Aussie adventurers go. Was thinking about doing the Mediterranean in 2019 but due to housing issues (post war house falling down) will be rebuilding at that time and think I will need a cruise closer to home & cheaper

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the advice, I have also asked the question on the Princess Forum site.

Good tip, I was thinking similar about most people here wouldn't know yet.

Indeed the Americans would know due to sailings on similar ships, Royal and Regal.:hearteyes: I do like the sea walk but not entirely happy with no promenade deck to walk around. I will find out when we embark Royal Princess on 18 June.:rolleyes: I will do a review for the benefit of others.

I cannot answer definitively, but it appears from photos that there is a slight overlap over the balcony, perhaps 1/4 of the way.

Try googling Regal Princess aft balconies or Royal Princess Aft balconies. They are the same class of ship as Majestic. The photos are a bit small but they lead to a CC post. Didn't find anything for Majestic. Hopefully the photos give you an idea of shelter above.

From a thread I found, note that Riveria is one level above Aloha and two below the open area behind the buffet.

We were in cabin R735. Really disappointed as apart from the soot problem there is no privacy on the balcony from the balcony above. They were even worse as they have no privacy at all from anyone on the open deck above them at the back of the Buffet.

We are looking at New Zealand on the 24th November

We booked this the other day, usually have inside cabin but got a deluxe balcony obstructed for good deal. We have been to NZ before but wanted to try the Majestic

The Majestic doesn't have a promenade that you can walk around, just two little bits on each side at mid ship and at stern.

A negative, no promenade deck, just two bits mid ships.:evilsmile: